Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Images Appear Naturally on the Wall

I was in our house, in the kitchen area. I was coding on my laptop and then I stuck on something. Wandering in my thoughts, turning my head left and right then looked at the wall then I saw this.

The markings on the wall seems pretty weird.  And then, sh*t! Those are some kind of images, cartoon images! I looked closely and took another picture. 


This is amazing! The image is something like a ghost dragon, with big eyes, wearing a hat and is flying. I can't help but also notice that snots are dripping from its nose. This looks funny. Then there is another one. 


This was the original orientation as it appeared on the wall then, realized that this was inverted. So rotating...


I can see a man with a long and thick beard, curly hair, grinning and is looking down. The image seems like one of the character in Aladin.

One more picture...


This is simply awesome! No one painted or drawn it. It just appeared there then, there is art. If you want to see these images for real, just send me an email.




No comments:

Post a Comment